Laptops today boast ridiculously powerful batteries, a far-cry from the roughly 2-3 hours we used to get.
Most Apple laptops nowadays can easily provide up to 12 hours of batter life.
So, if you’re laptop battery doesn’t seem to get you past a few hours of use, try the following tips:
• Lower the display brightness
• Reduce PC battery use in power/sleep Settings
• Enable battery-saver mode
• Use the manufacturer’s battery calibration tool
• Use Microsoft Edge Browser on PC or Safari on Apple for their efficiency settings
• Turn off unnecessary apps
• Don’t expose your laptop to extreme temperatures
If you are experiencing any other issues with your laptop, please give us a call today to schedule a consultation.