WE HIRE EMPLOYEES, NOT INDEPENDENT CONTRACTORS.
Benefits include the following:
* Full-time salary
* Paid Time Off (PTO includes sick days, vacation, and personal time)
* Medical/dental insurance
* Section 125 Flexible Spending Account
* IRA with up to 3% employer match
* Mileage reimbursement
* excellent written and verbal communications (writing sample will be required)
* professional appearance
* highly organized and able to manage multiple projects
* must work well in a team environment
* excellent problem solving / troubleshooting skills
REQUIRED SUPPORT EXPERIENCE
* This position requires at least 3 years of experience troubleshooting servers and desktops in a business environment.
* Must be able to pass a FBI background check. Must have reliable method of transportation. Network Consultants are required to drive throughout the greater metro area.
* Windows Server environments (all versions including Small Business Server) administration including Active Directory, DNS, DHCP, Exchange, SQL Server, etc.
* Workstation operating systems including Windows & Apple
* Endpoint protection systems (antivirus, anti-malware, software firewalls)
* VPN and firewall/UTM appliance (SonicWALL preferred) * Wired and wireless networking (no low-voltage cabling required)
* Experience troubleshooting a wide range of applications in a small-to-medium sized business environment including at least the Microsoft Office suites
* Strong hardware troubleshooting skills – Mac, Cisco, Citrix, Desktop/Server imaging, or systems virtualization knowledge also a plus
* Documentation and network diagramming