Reduce risk when you lose mobile device
Few things invoke instant panic like a missing smartphone or laptop. These devices hold a good part of our lives. This includes files, personal financials, apps, passwords, pictures, videos, and so much more.
The things you do in the minutes after missing a device are critical. This is the case whether it’s a personal or business device. The faster you act, the less chance there is for exposure of sensitive data.
Steps to Take Immediately After Missing Your Device
• Activate a “Lock My Device” Feature
• Report the Device Missing to Your Company
• Log Out & Revoke Access to SaaS Tools
• Log Out & Revoke Access to Cloud Storage
• Active a “Wipe My Device” Feature
Working on an important project that requires your phone, but you’ve lost it? Don’t panic and give us a call today.