Companies that don’t set up their VoIP system efficiently, can experience issues.
This includes things like dropped calls, low bandwidth, and features left unused.
If you’ve been struggling to make your cloud phone system more efficient, check out these tips below.
They provide setup best practices for VoIP.
1. Check network capabilities
2. Prioritize your VoIP software using QoS rules
3. Provide quality headsets for your team
4. Set Up departments & ring groups
5. Create your company directory
6. Have employees set up their voicemail & VM to email
7. Train your team on the call handling process
For more information on how we can assist you with staying connected to your team, please give us a call today.